Enrizen careers: solicitor wanted
Enrizen is a multidisciplinary financial services group, providing corporate, business and, private advisory services. Enrizen Lawyers is an established legal practice that sits within the Enrizen group.
We’ve structured our business around providing a comprehensive solution to our clients, whatever their needs may be. We attract clients who have ambitions for growth, and we deliver the structure, advice, capability and funding to help them achieve their dreams.
In this role, the solicitor will be working with our accountants, financiers, marketers, insurance specialists and senior advisors to deliver advice to our clients including ASX listed and unlisted corporations.
The role will involve a dynamic range of legal work. Some examples include:
• corporate and transaction-based matters;
• liaising with other lawyers, sophisticated clients, ASIC and the ASX;
• ensuring compliance with all legislation, policies and procedures as are applicable to each matter;
• corporate and commercial legal work including ASX listing requirements, contract reviews and negotiation, corporate transactions including share sale and purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, prospectuses, joint venture agreements, and royalty agreements.
The role will be based in our Sydney CBD office and will be full time from Monday to Friday, with an immediate start available. Salary will be commensurate to experience.
To be a cultural fit with our team, you’ll have to be a great communicator, see the value in client relationships and genuinely enjoy what you do.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• a NSW law society practising certificate (or eligibility for the same)
• at least one-year post-qualification experience in a similar role within the area of corporate and commercial law
• experience with ASX-listed companies and the ASX Listing Rules (preferred, but not essential)
• LEAP experience (preferred, but not essential)
• advanced problem-solving skills
• the ability to work to a deadline in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or contact our office on 1300 650 341 to speak with the hiring manager.